6 Nights and 7 Days – Andaman Island Backpacking Tour
Signature Eco Tour By our Core Team Member
This is purely a backpacking tour customized by one of our core team member. Now, this is his way of travelling and he wanted to share this experience with you all. Here we begin! This tour takes you to the most loved destinations in the Andaman archipelago and we travel in a different way. We trek, we walk, we stay in scuba resorts, we do scuba diving, we do sea walk and much more. The idea behind this tour is to experience the best tours and activities in the Andaman Islands and to spend very minimal in accommodation. Very minimal in accommodation doesn’t mean any accommodation, these are clean with decent service and yes personally suggested by Experience Andamans team for those on a strict budget. This tour comes with Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling, boat rides, cruises and more…
- Ross Island Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Walking
- Elephant Beach and Snorkeling
- Neil Island and its exotic beaches
- Ross Island
- Baratang Lime Stone Caves
- Ferry and Cruise Rides
3 Nights Port Blair – 2 Nights Havelock – 1 Night Neil
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP . EVENING ROSS ISLAND LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER ALL NEIL BEACHES
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. EVENING AT RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 SCUBA DIVING IN HAVELOCK ISLAND. 2 WHEELER FOR A SELF RIDE EXPERIENCE
- Day 5 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH INCLUDING BOAT RIDE, SEAWALKING AND SNORKELING. LATER RETURN TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 6 BARATANG ISLAND LIME STONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO
- Day 7 AIRPORT DROP
ARRIVAL- CORBYN’S COVE- CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT & SOUND SHOW
On arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon, our representative will be there to greet you and take you to your pre-booked hotel. After check-in at the hotel, take some rest and thereafter, drive straight to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, which is about 7 kms from Port Blair. The beach is perfect for swimming.
Further, we will visit the National Monument the Cellular Jail and look at the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Sound and Light Show, which takes place within the same complex. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island as per ferry timing. On arrival at Havelock Island, you will be transferred to your pre-booked resort/hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will leave for the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most scenic beaches on the Islands. You can spend some quality time and have fun alongside this naturally beautiful beach.
Later, return back to the resort/hotel for an overnight stay.
HAVELOCK ISLAND- ELEPHANT BEACH
After breakfast, we will leave for the Elephant beach in a sharing fibre speedboat. This beach offers tranquil blue shallow water to professional as well as beginner snorkelers. Further, it offers a great place to laze on the beach and have a wonderful time. The beach is very stunning with white sand and fallen trees offering an ideal opportunity to photographers. Later, return back to the hotel/resort at Havelock Island for an overnight stay.
HAVELOCK – NEIL ISLAND
Today, we will an early breakfast and proceed to catch the ferry to Neil Island from Jetty according to the ferry timings. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will be there to receive you and transfer to the respective hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will visit unspoiled white sandy beaches at Bharatpur, Sitapur and Lakshmanpur. All these beaches are worth visiting
Later, return back to the hotel at Neil Island for an overnight stay.
RETURN TO PORT BLAIR FROM NEIL ISLAND
Morning is free for leisure. Later in the afternoon, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair according to the ferry timing. On return from Neil Island, we will transfer you at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair for an overnight stay.
PORT BLAIR CITY TOUR- ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s& Peacocks.Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins
After Breakfast, we will visit the Ross Island, Administrative Headquarters before Independence. Previously, it was the place from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands. This destination is perfect for nature walk amidst friendly Peacocks and Deers. The Island still holds the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins.
Later, we will proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair that includes a visit to the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex.
Enjoy a night stay at Port Blair.
Return home with sweet memories of the Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in NON AC rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island on double sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by private NON AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included. One Side Makruzz/coastal cruise and the other 2 Sides Green Ocean deck ferry.Please note the Private ferries are not operational from june end onwards till September, in that situation Govt ferry shall be arranged.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Scuba Diving and Sea Walk Included
- Travel assistance by Experience Andamans Travel Experts in all the islands
- Baratang Island trip in Shared AC Bus
- Complementary snorkelling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- GST is included.
This is a Backpacking and Budgeted Tour with all the best activities
(Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling, Trekking, Boat Ride and Cruise Ride) in Andaman.
Tour can be customized as per requirements.
Port Blair – Hotel Adarsh/Aashiana or Similar
Havelock Island – V Knot/ El Dorado NON AC/Hotel Saurav or Similar
Neil Island – Hotel Kingfisher or Similar
With Scuba Diving and Game Fishing.