5 Nights and 6 Days – Andaman Special
Run away to the most amazing island in the Andaman Archipelago, Havelock Island. Explore the untouched reefs and white sand beaches of this island. This trip makes sure that you are at your most loved destination on time. Also visit to Neil and its exotic beaches.
- Carbyn’s Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach + Boat Ride + Snorkeling
- Neil Island
- Laxmanpur, Bharatpur and Sitapur Beaches
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
- Anthropological Museum
- Chatham Island Saw Mill
- Fisheries Museum
3 Nights Port Blair – 1 Night Havelock Island – 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP. LATER CARBYN�S COVE AND CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND AND ALL NEIL BEACHES
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND AND RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 ELEPHANT BEACH BOAT RIDE AND SNORKELING TRIP. LATER HAVELOCK ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 5 ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, CHATHAM SAW MILL + FISHERIES MUSEUM + SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 6 AIRPORT DROP
ARRIVAL- CORBYN’S COVE- CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT & SOUND SHOW
On arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon, our representative will be there to greet you and take you to your pre-booked hotel. After check-in at the hotel, take some rest and thereafter, drive straight to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, which is about 7 kms from Port Blair. The beach is perfect for swimming.
Further, we will visit the National Monument the Cellular Jail and look at the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Sound and Light Show, which takes place within the same complex. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island as per ferry timing. On arrival at Havelock Island, you will be transferred to your pre-booked resort/hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will leave for the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most scenic beaches on the Islands. You can spend some quality time and have fun alongside this naturally beautiful beach.
Later, return back to the resort/hotel for an overnight stay
HAVELOCK ISLAND- ELEPHANT BEACH
After breakfast, we will leave for the Elephant beach in a sharing fibre speedboat. This beach offers tranquil blue shallow water to professional as well as beginner snorkelers. Further, it offers a great place to laze on the beach and have a wonderful time. The beach is very stunning with white sand and fallen trees offering an ideal opportunity to photographers. Later, return back to the hotel/resort at Havelock Island for an overnight stay.
HAVELOCK – NEIL ISLAND
Today, we will an early breakfast and proceed to catch the ferry to Neil Island from Jetty according to the ferry timings. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will be there to receive you and transfer to the respective hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will visit unspoiled white sandy beaches at Bharatpur, Sitapur and Lakshmanpur. All these beaches are worth visiting
Later, return back to the hotel at Neil Island for an overnight stay.
RETURN TO PORT BLAIR FROM NEIL ISLAND
Morning is free for leisure. Later in the afternoon, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair according to the ferry timing. On return from Neil Island, we will transfer you at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair for an overnight stay.
PORT BLAIR CITY TOUR- ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s& Peacocks.Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins
After Breakfast, we will visit the Ross Island, Administrative Headquarters before Independence. Previously, it was the place from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands. This destination is perfect for nature walk amidst friendly Peacocks and Deers. The Island still holds the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins.
Later, we will proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair that includes a visit to the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex.
Enjoy a night stay at Port Blair.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis except for economy package.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels except for Economy Package.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Complimentary Jet Ski Ride for Our Premium and Deluxe Package Customers
- 1 Complimentary Sea Walking for Our Deluxe Delight, Luxury and Elite Customers
- Flower Bouquet for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.